Book - Flora and the Peacocks
- Product Details
- Product reviews
The darling, dancing Flora is back, and this time she's found two new friends: a pair of peacocks! But amidst the fanning feathers and mirrored movements, Flora realizes that the push and pull between three friends can be a delicate dance.
Will this trio find a way to get back in step? In the third book featuring Flora and her feathered friends, Molly Idle's gorgeous art combines with clever flaps to reveal that no matter the challenges, true friends will always find a way to dance, leap, and soar—together.
Will this trio find a way to get back in step?
For Ages: 3 - 5 years old
Number Of Pages: 40
Published: 1st March 2016
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100
- Flat Rate of $5.00 for orders under $100.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.