eeBoo - Time Telling Game
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100
- Flat Rate of $5.00 for orders under $100.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.
- Product Details
- Product reviews
This well-designed game will get kids up to speed on telling time. Players move the arms on their own clock faces to show the time described on cards. It is especially good for correlating analog and digital representations of time as well as wording like half past and quarter to. Cards are colour coded for the progression of skills in learning to tell time; each colour representing time to the hour, the half hour, the quarter hour, in five minute intervals or for all sixty minutes. Points are awarded for setting clocks to the correct time, as well as for correcting clocks to the specified time, making playing a reinforcement of time telling skills.