Engino - Discovering STEM - Fluid Dynamics
- Product Details
- Product reviews
One of the most important areas in physics is the study of fluids and their fundamental principals. Water and air are the two most important elements for life and both are categorized as fluids.
Air motion is what determines the temperature in our rooms. Pipelines are providing water to our homes. Industrial and construction machines use hydraulics to easily lift heavy objects. Airplanes and ships change direction by using aerodynamics and hydrodynamics respectively.
Have you ever wondered why objects sink in water, while others float? How does blood flow in our body? How do water tanks operate?
With this set you can build 6 different models, including a boat and a submarine, as well as various experimental rigs to learn all about fluid dynamics!
Printed building instructions for 4 models are included and 2 more models are available online.
Botanic laboratory 14 pages of theory and amazing facts! 11 pages of step by step instructions! pages of revision quiz! 2 pages of experimental activities!
Number of parts included in pack: 299
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.