Engino - Discovering STEM - Simple Machines
- Product Details
- Product reviews
The SIMPLE MACHINES set is a combination of the basic 5 sets of "Discovering STEM" series and covers all Simple Machines mechanisms. These mechanisms offer a mechanical advantage and are crucial elements of many machines and devices. They are designed to multiply or reduce force, increase or decrease speed and convert one type of motion to another.
Build 60 working models that cover the subjects of levers, the wedge, the wheel and axle, the screw, the inclined plane, the pulley, as well as the more advanced gears and linkages!
•Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
•Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
•Easy to-follow building instructions.
• All parts are non-toxic and made to last. Vibrant coloured parts.
•Printed instruction are included.
•The Discovering STEM series introduces children into the world of STEM disciplines (Science – Technology – Engineering and Mathematics) through a completely new learning approach! Boys and girls can construct exciting models while learning scientific and technological subjects and doing experiments in each theme.
•5 multi-page booklets with theory, experimental activities, quiz and building instructions! Full color images, drawings and interesting facts. Thought provoking building challenges and exercises.
•Provision to write, note results and draw conclusions. Various gears of high precision for changing speed! Various pulleys for changing force and direction!
For ages: 8-16 years
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.