Engino - Inventor - Coding - GinoBot
- Product Details
- Product reviews
The INVENTOR Mechanics toy range is designed to inspire children to follow STEM careers and develop 21st-century skills such as problem-solving and critical thinking.
Hands-on STEM activities and interesting facts included. The multi-theme approach motivates children to construct toys they can relate to, while the ability to build many different models from the same toy set enhances creativity and engineering design thinking.
It includes: A range of highly technical parts that help create fully functional building toys and learn about various technologies. a micro-history and fun facts hands-on STEM exercises the easy-to-master theory and the easy-to-follow building instructions.
A complete STEM learning tool designed to prepare young learners for a lifetime of scientific discovery.
Number of parts included in pack: 257
For ages 9-14+
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.