Engino - STEAMlabs - How greenhouses work
- Product Details
- Product reviews
Botanic Lab Science Kit Young botanists grow their own plants from seeds inside a fully functional greenhouse they build themselves with this hands-on STEAM toy set! Guided experiments will show little farmers how conditions like light, temperature and moisture affect their crops.
When they’re done experimenting, kids can take off their hard hats and pick up their coloured pencils and decorate their very own snap-on skins! Plus, young learners will get a coloured booklet with: a micro-history of agriculture full of fun facts hands-on STEM experiments with their own corn and bean seeds the easy-to-master theory behind photosynthesis and greenhouses a quiz to test their understanding of key STEM concepts easy-to-follow building instructions printable skins to practice their design skills.
Number of parts included in pack: 75
For ages 8-12+
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.