Engino - STEAMlabs - How hydraulics work
- Product Details
- Product reviews
Hydraulic Science Kit Young engineers take a deep dive into the world of fluid dynamics by building and equipping their own hydraulic rig with this hands-on STEAM building set.
When they’re done experimenting, kids can take off their hard hats and pick up their coloured pencils and decorate their very own snap-on skins. Plus, young learners will get a 9-page colour booklet with: a micro-history of fluid mechanics with interesting facts a fun STEM experiment with a pallet jack the easy-to-master theory behind Torricelli’s and Pascal’s Laws a quiz to test their understanding of key STEM concepts easy-to-follow building instructions printable skins to practice their design skills.
Engino STEAM toys are complete STEAM learning tools designed to prepare young learners for a lifetime of scientific discovery.
Number of parts included in pack: 80
For ages 8-12+
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.