Engino - STEAMlabs - How inertia works
- Product Details
- Product reviews
Inertia & Energy Conversion Science Kit Kids learn how inertia works and how it impacts our everyday lives by exploring the mechanics behind one of the 20th century?s most important inventions: the seatbelt.
When they?re done experimenting, kids can take off their hard hats and pick up their coloured pencils and decorate their very own snap-on skins. Plus, young learners will get a coloured booklet with: a micro-history of Newton?s laws and the theory behind them fun STEM experiments with their very own crash test rig a quiz to test their understanding of key STEM concepts easy-to-follow building instructions printable skins to practice their design skills.
Engino STEAM toys are complete STEAM learning tools designed to prepare young learners for a lifetime of scientific discovery.
Number of parts included in pack: 110
For ages 8-12+
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.