Hazel Village - Lucy Owl - Blue Skirt and Bonnet
- Product Details
- Product reviews
Lucy Owl has developed a regimen of morning exercises that increase upper body strength. Every morning, she does them in the meadow in front of her house. She wants to set a good example for the other animals, because she thinks they're a little spindly. They are not too interested, even though she tells them the better their upper body strength, the better the foraging.
Lucy is made of grey organic cotton fleece, with natural wing tips and face. Her legs and beak are green organic cotton jersey. She is stuffed with washable polyfill, so she can be hand washed and air dried if she gets dirty. Her eyes are embroidered with cotton embroidery floss. She measures about 35cm.
Lucy comes wearing a red cotton bonnet, and a soft blue cotton skirt with white spots woven in. Lucy's outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade clothes - she looks great in many different outfits, although shoes and socks don't fit her so well because her feet are a different shape. But her wings fit into sleeves surprisingly well.
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100
- Flat Rate of $5.00 for orders under $100.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.