Hazel Village - Oliver Mouse - Green Hat and Scarf
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $150
- Flat Rate of $9.95 for orders under $150.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.
- Product Details
- Product reviews
Oliver likes to practice accordion after breakfast. He says he's been playing for about two and a half years, so he's getting pretty good. Now that Ella Toad is learning the recorder, they want to play duets together. They're practicing "The Eensy Weensy Spider," which they hope to play at Emma Rabbit's next tea party. It still needs some work.
Oliver is made of grey organic cotton fleece. He's about 35cm tall. His eyes, nose, and whiskers are hand stitched with cotton thread. He is stuffed with polyfill, so you can hand wash him and he will air dry, no worse for the wear.
Oliver's lucky hat is made from green organic cotton. As you can see it has spaces for his ears, and a spiffy red and orange tassel on top. His scarf is made of striped cotton jersey. Both of those things are removable so the animals can share and trade, but Oliver says for the record, he doesn't share his lucky hat with just anyone.