Hazel Village - Phoebe Fawn - Organic Tunic
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $150
- Flat Rate of $9.95 for orders under $150.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.
- Product Details
- Product reviews
As twilight falls on Hazel Village and the crickets of evening begin to chirp, the animal friends meet Phoebe Fawn in the field for orchestra practice. Phoebe is the Village Orchestra conductor and concert master. She says her instrument is the pan flute, which never goes flat, and which an industrious animal can play even if she has hooves.
Phoebe is made of organic cotton fleece in a lovely shade of caramel brown. She measures 40cm tall. Her hooves are made of dark brown organic cotton knit, and her tail is natural organic fleece. Her face and the spots on her back are hand embroidered with cotton thread. She is stuffed with washable polyfill.
Phoebe's tunic is made of natural colored organic cotton jersey. It has a cute gathered detail in front and a velcro closure in back. It is removable so Phoebe can change her clothes and share with the other Hazel Village animals.
We recommend spot cleaning, or hand wash cool and air dry.
Recommended for Ages 0+