Kiddie Connect - Fractions with Numbers Puzzle
- Product Details
- Product reviews
A great educational puzzle which offers learning across all preschool milestones. At its simplest, it can be used for the basic shape, number and colour recognition and at its most complex for development of numeracy skills, in particular the understanding of the concept of parts of a whole or fractions.
Some examples of ways to encourage the development of logical thinking and foundation numeracy skills:
- Looking at and naming the shapes of all the pieces
- Looking at and discuss the different colours
- For older children, the concept of parts of a whole can be discussed. The blue circle is one whole but what is different about the other pieces? For example, there are 4 orange squares but when put together they make a whole. This is an opportunity to talk about quarters. Later, during the school years, this puzzle can be revisited to help with the understanding of decimals, for example, 25% instead of a quarter.
Suitable for ages: 3+ years
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.