Kiddie Connect - Sun and Rainbow Puzzle
- Product Details
- Product reviews
A sweet puzzle designed to assist with the development of a number of essential cognitive skills. It offers the opportunity to develop problem-solving skills, numerical understandings, logical thinking, shape and colour recognition and seriation (a fundamental sorting skill which relates to recognition of relative size and patterns). There is also an opportunity for the development of tower building the fine motor skill involving placing and balancing. The puzzle can be used as a decorative in a bedroom or playroom.
Ideas to enhance learning and play:
- Making a rainbow. Once the colours are learnt children can follow on with the introduction of the concept of smallest to largest or largest down to smallest. Pick and place the smallest piece of the rainbow. Which piece comes next? Or pick and place the largest piece of the rainbow etc.
- This seriation can also be repeated with the birds
- The pieces can also be used separately away for the puzzle base for building and balancing towers of rainbows or birds or birds on top of rainbows.
Suitable for ages: 18+ months
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100
- Flat Rate of $7.95 for orders under $100.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.