Kiddie Connect - Water Cycle Puzzle
- Product Details
- Product reviews
An educational puzzle that offers the opportunity to learn about the life cycle of water in an engaging and playful way.
Children will enjoy the sorting and puzzle aspect of play while being introduced to higher educational concepts about the world around us.
Some examples of ways to encourage the development of logical thinking and knowledge about the life cycle of water:
- Look at the relationship between the sun and the evaporation process, and clouds and condensation.
- Discuss precipitation and the different forms it takes.
- A simple depiction to help explain weather terms such as evaporation, condensation, and atmosphere.
- Look at the different types of clouds and what they do.
- A simple and stylized representation to use for answering questions:
- Why does it rain?
- Where do rainbows come from?
- What are the clouds made of?
- How do trees drink?
Suitable for ages: 18 months+
21cm L x 2cm H x 21cm W
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.