Kiddie Connect - Worm Numbers Puzzle
- Product Details
- Product reviews
A colourful and educational puzzle in the shape of an apple. chock a block full of number worms. This wooden puzzle encourages the development of colour and number identification and also assists with hand-eye-coordination. Match the number dots to the numbers on the worms or match the worm colours to the colour on the puzzle board.
A great puzzle for open-ended play and building spatial awareness.
Promote and enhance learning by:
- Asking the child to identify the colours of the worms and to match them with the colours on the puzzle board
- Asking the child to name the numbers on the worms as they are being placed into the corresponding numbers on the board and then count from 1 to 10 aloud
- Ask your child to maze through the apple from 1 -10
- See how high your child can stack the worms
- Discuss worms, what they eat, where they live and where you might find them.
Suitable for ages: 18+ months
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100
- Flat Rate of $7.95 for orders under $100.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.