Kikadu - Rabbit Girl Teether
- Product Details
- Product reviews
When the first teeth come out, the calm is often over. Your Baby will try to escape the unpleasant pain of teething by chewing on something. A teething ring for the baby can help to keep the teething baby busy and relieve the aching jaw.
This wooden teething ring is very cute and is, besides the teething ring, also a rattle made of organic cotton.
Due to its light weight it can be held easily by the little hands.
Dimensions: 16.5 x 7cm.
Materials: wood and organic cotton.
Care instructions: machine washable at 30 degrees on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry.
Made in Sri Lanka
Age: 3 months+
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.