Kinderfeets - Tiny Tot PLUS - Silver Sage
- Product Details
- Product reviews
The award-winning Kinderfeets 2-in-1 balance bike and trike in a larger size. It's still same quality trike crafted from painted and lacquered birch wood; just bigger - the PLUS version.
Children as young as 18 months can start with this larger Tiny Tot as a trike. With three wheels they can easily start to learn how to use their feet to get moving. When a parent feels a child is ready, the Tiny Tot Plus easily converts from a trike to a 2-wheel balance bike.
Dutch inspired, low, step-through frame which places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe. Extra wide base and 22.8 cm tires for great driving comfort and easy balance. Adjustable, cushioned seat (Seat height: 25 to 34 cm). Weight limit: 25kg. Non-toxic safety hand grips featuring hand protection bumpers. Finished with non-toxic, water-based paint and lacquer. Made from coloured birchwood - an eco-friendly, replenishable resource.
Please note: The recommended age for this product is 18 months to 4 years. However a child's size, fine motor skills and balance coordination should also be taken in consideration. Some children may take a little longer to develop these skills than others; or be of above average height. Always use a bike helmet.
Recommended Age: 18 months to 4 years
L72 x W42 x H43 cm
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.