Le Toy Van - Petilou - Rainbow Tunnel
- Product Details
- Product reviews
A puzzle designed to assist with the development of a number of essential cognitive skills. It offers an opportunity to develop problem-solving skills, numerical understandings, logical thinking, shape and colour recognition and seriation (a fundamental sorting skill which relates to recognition of relative size and patterns).
There is also an opportunity for the development of tower building the fine motor skill involving placing and balancing.
Ideas to enhance learning and play:
- Making a rainbow. Once the colours are learnt then may follow the introduction of the concept of smallest to largest or largest down to smallest. Pick and place the smallest piece of the rainbow. Which piece comes next? Or pick and place the largest piece of the rainbow etc.
Suitable for ages: 12+ months
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100
- Flat Rate of $7.95 for orders under $100.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.