Sassi - Above and Below Nature
- Product Details
- Product reviews
Product DetailsHave you ever imagined the world in ‘vertical’? Every natural environment, in fact, can be seen from above to below, from the sky to the depths underground! Turn these pages to discover with the help of two wonderful
pop-up scenes what’s above and what’s below: observe the tropical forest from the tops of the trees to the undergrowth below, the tropical sea from the surface to the ocean depths, the African desert from the dunes to the underground wells and the Arctic from the tips of the icebergs to their depths below the sea.
Book: 21cm x 29.7cm
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100
- Flat Rate of $7.95 for orders under $100.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.