Sassi - Cities Lens Book
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $150
- Flat Rate of $9.95 for orders under $150.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.
- Product Details
- Product reviews
Product DetailsIn this 32 page book, big cities are packed with buildings and monuments that have become symbols known all over the world. Rome has the Colosseum; Paris has the Eiffel Tower, and all it takes is a glimpse of the Statue of Liberty to think of New York. But what did these and other cities look like before those iconic structures existed? And how were they designed and built?Use a three-color lens to see maps of the world’s major cities and the locations of their most famous buildings and monuments, then take a look at how these celebrated cities have changed over time and how their histories have been written.• this innovative book show’s the world’s most famous buildings from a unique point of view.• the text is educational, clear and appealing.• Magic three-color lens included! With the blue lens, display the map of Paris and discover where the Eiffel Tower stands. Look through the green lens and see the Eiffel Tower in all its glory! Move the red lens and observe the construction of the famous tower! With a magic 3-colored lens included!Age: 6+