Sassi - Pina's Treats and Recipes
- Product Details
- Product reviews
A sweet story about friendship, sharing and lending a hand to those in need. Plus some great recipes in the back of the book.
This beautiful story will inspire a lifelong love of reading and shows how books nurture limitless imagination.
Pina the squirrel loves all kinds of cakes, biscuits and sweets. When she reads in a New York newspaper that there will be a dessert contest in Central Park the following day, she decides to compete.
To get ready, she visits the best bakeries in the city to learn the secrets of the top pastry chefs. Will she take first prize?
This book is a 44 page hard cover book
Made in Italy
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100
- Flat Rate of $7.95 for orders under $100.
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.