Sassi - What How and Why The Human Body Book and Poster
- Product Details
- Product reviews
The human body is an extraordinary machine. It allows us to breathe, feed ourselves, run, think, interact with others... and much, much more! On closer inspection, every tiny part of our body is a true microcosm. But what do organs look like? How does an apparatus work? Why does the heart beat? An atlas full of interesting information to answer these and many other questions about our organism!
An easy-to-to reference in a Q&A format that helps curious minds analyse information and develop creative ways of thinking.
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.