Johnco - Cybot: Hydraulic Cyborg Hand
- Product Details
- Product reviews
Build your own Hydraulic Cyborg Hand and experience the fun of a cyborg world!
The Hydraulic Cyborg Hand simulates the movements of a human hand using hydraulic power for mechanical transmission without electricity. It allows every finger joint to adjust at different angles for a precisely closed fist or open palm.
You can use different grip techniques to hold a variety of items, such as bottles, balls or tiny screws, making it an interesting and fun challenge.
This fun, wearable device can be used perfectly by either right-handed or left-handed users, due to the innovative, adjustable design. Users can switch the thumb to make it operation-friendly, depending on their preference!
You can easily adjust the hand to suit a wide variety of hand sizes (palm and finger lengths) ? your cyborg hand device will fit and work smoothly for both kids and adults.
The lightweight, 4-fingered Hydraulic Cyborg Hand is easily manipulated by your fingertips - just push and pull to activate the hydraulic transmission system. Now, put on your Hydraulic Cyborg Hand and try giving a thumbs-up, a wave or shake your hydraulic Cyborg hand to amaze your friends for some fun. Challenge your mighty Hydraulic Cyborg Hand using your imagination!
Packaging: 29cm x 38cm x 8cm
- Typically, orders are dispatched within 24hrs (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout for orders under $100.
- Express shipping rates available.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100
- 30 Day full exchange or money back (no fuss).
- Shop safely and securely with our Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payments system.